Please read carefully these terms and conditions before accessing and using this internet site By accessing The Masonry Heater Association World Wide Web pages (“the site”) you agree to the following terms. Please notice that you are not allowed to make use of the site if you do not agree to the following terms:
- Limited rights of use. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of the site is prohibited without the prior written consent of The Masonry Heater Association (“MHA”). Modification of the contents is prohibited. You may, however, store in your computer or print copies of extracts from the site for your personal use only. The use of press releases and other documents classified as public is permitted in public communications if the source of information is mentioned.
- No warranties The contents of the site is provided “as is” and “as available”. No warranty, either express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability or contents of the site.MHA does not warrant that the site or the servers that provide it are free of errors, viruses or other harmful components. MHA reserves the right to alter the site or withdraw access to it at its sole discretion.
- Copyright notice The contents of the site are Copyright Â© MHA 2010. All rights reserved.
- Trademarks The site may contain trademarks or registered trademarks proprietary to third parties. Any and all unauthorized use of such trademarks is strictly prohibited.
- Links to third party sites MHA assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third party sites that the site is linked to. The presence of such links does not indicate approval or endorsement of any material contained on any linked site.
- Disclaimer In no event shall MHA be held responsible for any damages whatsoever that may result from the use of, or inability to use the contents of the site.
Last modified: May 1, 2012, by max
Created: June 20, 1996, by norbert